Class A uniforms are optional. However within Post 23 it has been customary or traditional to present the colors at Masonic events as requested. Members are encouraged to purchase a Class A uniform for color guard duty but a Call B or C would also be welcome to attend and participate.
COMPLETE BLACK CLASS A UNIFORM
And other accessories i.e.:
Grand Post & Post Officers Hats, ASU Long & Short Sleeve Shirts, Ties, Shoes, etc., see:
UNIFORM REGULATION SEC. 8 of the MANUAL of PROCEDURE
MARLOW WHITE UNIFORMS
From other member experiences ordering, you should order 2 sizes larger then normal wear.
i.e. if you wear a 44R jacket you should order a 46 S
if you wear a 38 waist pants, you should order a 40 waist as the uniforms are cut slim and it's easier to have them taken in if too large then let out if too small.
Here is what you should order from the vendor:
1. 09-121- Officer Professional ASU COAT $ 189.00
2. 16-200- Sleeve Braid #67107 Goldenlite 1/2 Inch $ 6.00
3. 01-025- Individual Army Pocket Button (Fastens Shoulder Citation Cord) $ 2.50
4. 69-521- M Elastique Midnight Blue Trousers 450 Shade $ 79.00
5. 16-200- Gold Paints Braid #67101 Goldenlite 1 1/2 inch $ 6.00
Company or Field Grade Cap:
6. GP Officers & GP Representatives mandatory (Post Officers optional) $ 50.00-$ 80.00
7. Military White Shirt: 07-200- ASU White Shirt Male Long Sleeve $ 32.75
(Any White Long Sleeve, Pointed Collar Dress Shirt is Fine)
7. Optional: Black Shoes, Military Black Tie, White Gloves, Black Web Belt W/Brass Buckle
Marlow White, Amazon, Army & Navy Store